‘Coicidential’ Paranoia

>>JD: Just because you're paranoid that doesn't mean there isn't a flesh eating zombie following you.

Monday, July 17th, 2006

>>UNI: The city: Los Angeles. No names have been changed to protect the innocent because no one involved was innocent.

     Boy! I had forgotten all about this up to today!

>>JOE: Guess I'm not the only one with a bad case of CRS.

>>UNI: I think this will be more of a case of CCS.

>>JOE: CCS?

>>UNI: Can't Comprehend Shit.

     Uni quickly ducks under table.

>>JD: Where'd you go?

>>UNI: Is it safe, does he have a coke can?

>>JOE: No cans, Uni. Like I said R rated.

Gather around! Take a seat, here’s a story like you love them.

>>ALL: Of a fateful trip.

Unfortunately I hadn’t saved the emails I sent to him.

>>UNI: Funny, I could have sworn there was a check box marked "Save Copy."

>>JD: ctrl/c ctrl/v perhaps?

From his claims, I was “impolite”. Perhaps I was! I didn’t save the emails I had sent to him, my mistake.

>>JOE: A mistake? She made a mistake!?

I didn’t do it to hide my impoliteness! (Like I would anyway. Read the other posts here and see if I care to hide my rudeness.) Thing is, I can’t have the stuff to either prove I was polite, or show I was indeed awfully rude. So we’ll take his word for it.

>>JOE: Let's not base anything we say on that oh so troublesome thing called facts.

Deeply sorry for that, buddy.

>>UNI: Isn't there some ancient Earth saying about friends and enemies?

>>JOE: It only goes down hill from here.

But you will see, dear readers, that maybe I had a reason to hurt my forehead from a too highly risen eyebrow.

But still, he deserves my respect.

So every time I say a naughty word, I will replace it by his character’s head. The one that seems to be his “author” character, but I have no idea.

>>JD: No that's actually me.

His archive is such a pain in the ass to browse that I can’t be arsed to check through it.

>>JOE: I guess I need to make that part marked "Pages" and "Season 17 and 18" a little easier to get to from the main page.

So… FILTER ON!!

>>JOE: I need to put some shades on, the brightness of her using a picture she stole and doesn't even know for a fact whether or not it represents me. Quick sunscreen. She did that instead of Googling for a real picture of me. Of course she can't be "arsed" to check through the apparently un-navigable "pages" section to find a real picture of me.

See? It works. Just use the power of your mind to replace the faces with a bad word! It’s so FUN! Let’s roll.

<<UNI: Somewhere, Todd Beamer sheds a tear.

It all started on December 10th 2005. If I remember well,

<<JOE: Is Hotmail the only one that provides an exact time and date?

I was at college at that time. Or about to get out of it. (I don’t remember the exact date I graduated… I just remember the big rush I was into at the end. Boy.)

<<JOE: Isn't that just so, like, great. She are colledge graduate.

<<JD: And making sure we know about it.

Chances are I picked it out while I was doing some 3D renders for my final demo reel. Turned out pretty neat! But that has nothing to do with it. Thing is, at somepoint, I checked my email and saw his. Allow me

<<UNI: So what exactly was the point in telling us all that?

Subject: comic 204

Ma’am:

I just recently got back from Afghanistan and was going through your archive to get caught up. I came across above mention comic and did a double take for several reasons. First off the answers to the question were similar to an essay/rant I wrote last year. Then the person who asked the question did a series of comics called Sprite Comics for Newbies. Which was fairly simliar to a series of comics I did called Web Comics for Dummies.

I find this too much to resist and will talk about it at length in the Unsolved Coincidences section of my site, sometime in the future. Far into the future.

sincerely
joepullin@msn.com
ravycomics.com

<<JD: That is what got her panties in a wad?

<<JOE: Nice of her to splash people's private emails of over the net.

 

NEXT