<<Let's have some real fun, what do the useful idiots have to say:

Maneko Says:
July 22nd, 2006 at 12:22 pm

Don’t forget his fantabulastic rant:

<<I gave up a long time ago trying to do anything in Japanese. To me, English is like a second language.

“However, I quite reading Neko’s House. I now read Doonesbury. I will save the Maneko rant for some other time”
 

<<Gary Truedeau and I disagree on a lot, but tend to agree that maybe we should respect those that go out defend the right of others to call them baby killers.

Power delusions and “revenge” rants because evil evil Maneko refused to give him a “special” treat as he expected to? Pffft.

<<"No" isn't good enough for him. You have to jump through lies and load of crap just to get a no for a one time use of his edited recolors.

Hahahaha. Oh, well, bring it out, Joe.
I will do the same in my front page too, and let’s see who gets laughed of. ;-3

<<Just be careful what you wish for.

<<I did check that out, but alas, disappointment. I was really hoping for some material. Nothing. The guy even lies about who he going to tear a new one.

<<By the way, spell checkers don't catch grammer.

Ramzal Says:
July 26th, 2006 at 7:36 pm Joe…You are so dumb that it’s painful. And stop mentioning “I’M IN THE MILITARY!”. IT’S NOT THAT SPECIAL! A PERSON WITH A I.Q OF 17 CAN MAKE IT IN THE MILITARY! Which just so happens to be you!

<<Typical of those who think that if we just talk to the terrorists everything we could enter a golden age where sidewalks are paved with gold and clouds are made of cotton candy that rain kool-aid.

Joseph Bedore Says:
July 27th, 2006 at 4:18 am

<<Doesn't this guy got anything better to do at four in the morning than disturbing Mickie's beauty sleep?

...I highly doubt this guy is in the military, he really doesn’t seem mature in the least...

<<At four in the morning I'm more concerned with PMCS-ing the insides of my eyelids than what some kool-aid drinker is saying about me on the internet.

I don’t think he has the patience to be in the military. Lazy.

<<Does he know what "parade rest" is and how long has he ever performed it?

-Majin- Says:
July 27th, 2006 at 5:25 am

okay, that guy has realy no idea what he is talking about…
…and i just finished reading his war comics…fighting te entire war himself!(J/K)

<<Richard, Thomas, Amy, Chelsea, Humberto, Gary, Kofi, John, Bob, Brian, Chris, Eduardo...

IC Says:
July 27th, 2006 at 9:10 am

Well, when someone does something this stupid people tend to make long rants.

<<I'm not vain enough to think he's talking about me.

But I can’t really add anything to what has already said…erm…

e-penis…hehe…

Iris Says:
July 27th, 2006 at 9:36 am

# IC Says:
July 27th, 2006 at 9:10 am
Well, when someone does something this stupid people tend to make long rants. But I can’t really add anything to what has already said…erm…

e-penis…hehe…
 

<<Why did she copy/paste something from right above? It's not like we can't just look, I don't know, up? I think your fans may just be smart enough to figure that out. Don't you think?

Who needs long rants when you can laugh of his e-penis?

Maneko Says:
July 27th, 2006 at 12:26 pm

He, a “young man?”
Hey, according to what Joe himself said, he is like 30 or older. Compare that with his awesome military stories (according to him, he only served ONE year in the army) and then, draw your own conclusions, ladies and gentlemens.

<<30 is not young? Is this "guy" ten or something? Amazing how these people say shit without substantiating it. Where did I say I was thirty? No where. You can join the military between the ages of 17 to 34. I did say in a rant that was on the front page of my site for over three months that I spent over ten years in the military. I have been doing Ravy Comics for over twenty years now. But, Cathole just doesn't believe any of that, rather he believes stuff he makes up on the spot. I outgrew that when I was five.

Rich Says:
July 26th, 2006 at 9:36 am

If you ever need any kind of copyright advice to nail this guy, you should ask Sean at www.squidi.net. He’s an expert on destroying art thieves.

<<That's the nicest thing I've been called. What "art" did I steal again? A copy of a copy, of a copy, of a copy, that Mickie authorized to be downloaded onto my computer in the first place. She has to prove some kind of damage. Did I damage her character by posting the comic? Am I preventing her from making any money off of it? Did I alter the comic in any way? Did I rip it apart and use bits and pieces of it to defame her? Did I even alter the file format? Did I even claim credit for drawing it?

Maneko Says:
July 26th, 2006 at 12:21 pm

Silly me, I forgot to post this: http://www.templetons.com/brad/copymyths.html

<<Reading is such a lost art. If they did, they wouldn't link to stuff that proves me right.

Time to take a dose of real world syrup and a warm cup of STFU, Joe.

<<That's coming from a guy whom edits a comic based on his cat porn fantasies. I wonder if he remembers receiving an email about what Mickie was saying about his little catgirl stuff behind his back?

You are just disgracing yourself every time you open your mouth, ya know.
(He only served ONE year in the army and calls himself a “Veteran?” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.)

<<Again, where did I ever call myself a veteran? Does he have any substance or does he prefer to go to friendly areas and lie about people?

Ramzal Says:
July 27th, 2006 at 10:04 am

A year in the army does not make you a verteran.

<<See what I mean?

Ngamer01 Says:
July 27th, 2006 at 6:11 am

<<I'm not going bore y'all with how this idiot copy/pasted what Cathole has said before.

Angels_LS Says:
July 29th, 2006 at 1:47 am

I know a couple people that are in the millitary. They never use it as an excuse.

<<Isn't he so special. He got friends in the military. And making sure we know all about it for no apparent reason.

It’s their job and they’re proud of it. And the Military is fair enough to give you what you EARN. Just like in the real world.

<<Tell that to all the females that were passed up for promotion.

I just got back from visiting my grandparents in Colorado that I might not get a chance to go out a see again before they die. Am I complaining? No. I CHOSE to go out there and visit them. I’m glad I did. I am merely stating fact to show an example.

<<Boo-frickity-hoo. Want a medal?

Cyril Says:
July 27th, 2006 at 5:14 pm

Web Cartoonists hate each other?

http://www.keencast.com
Lesse, they quite enjoy each other! The fact that they are in a same group called “Keenspot” is non-withstanding. I think that Iris and Mr. Anez of Bob and George are on good terms (last I checked, sorry if I am being presumptious.)

<<Yes you are. Note that the only reason why the number one ranking in Google for stage select is not a video game review site is because Bob and George not once but twice put a front page link to Mickie. Does she ever link back to them? No.

Keencast/keenspot: there are people who were big on the Bob and George web site who don't have many good things to say.

I got alerted to this by a guy whom also told cathole:

From emo poetry

Sev :: 02-21-2007 22:26 :: ip: logged
Nobody want an Aggie-in-the-Box. :'(
Hartland :: 02-21-2007 23:25 :: ip: logged
What are you talking about? An aggie-in-the-box could save the world from evil terrorist orginazations and ridd us from gigant evil looking mechas!

I wold also like to point out that nekkoaggie wold be hot.

But besides all that: Awwww...
Michelle :: 02-22-2007 05:36 :: ip: logged
...Hartland. If you dare say again that a catgirl furry aggie would be a good thing, I'll kill you savagely. WITH A SPOON.

Seriously... NO!
Urza :: 02-22-2007 05:59 :: ip: logged
What abot Thorn? It seems all have forgotten about her. Seems like everybody in the cast is having a bad time all around.
Ghadeer :: 02-22-2007 07:03 :: ip: logged
CATGIRLS! WOO-HOO! Let's see, Thorn could wear one of those sailor suits. Kate would wear her normal skirt but white with black stripes. Aggie ...hmmm... I don't know. Maybe some strips of fur in the appropriate places? GRRRR BABY!
Michelle :: 02-22-2007 07:21 :: ip: logged
...Stop it Ghadeer. I'm gonna puke.
Luke :: 02-22-2007 07:25 :: ip: logged
Michelle dressed up as a kitty?  o.O
Aggie :: 02-22-2007 07:26 :: ip: logged
God...Just...no. Shut up. Shut the fuck up. None of this is making me feel better.

CAT GIRLS ARE NOT CUTE OKAY?! THEY ARE AKIN TO BEASTIALITY.
Michelle :: 02-22-2007 07:46 :: ip: logged
And FUCK CATS. >_<

 

 

<<I can sum it all up into one word: pathetic. This is the best they got? Lie about what I say? Make shit up? Every point they made, I destroyed. With fact no less.

<<Pathetic because I was accused of trying to tie my wagon to some celebrity to get fame. Yet they linked to me of their own free will. And, linked to their own emails and web sites.

<<Pathetic because they accused me of bringing up stuff that had nothing to do with anything. Yet we were treated to a bible study from an atheist, some emo band, going to grandma's house, what movies people are not watching enough of, what video games people are playing, what they think of their body parts, nicknames for their little friends, and I do mean little. Kitty got claws, meow.

<<Pathetic because after all that hatred and vitriol, none of these "people" had the guts to say it to my face. Hell, not even any spam. I would at least expect the guy in Nigeria, or even nambla. No one is blocked and the spam filter is off. It's not like I'm hiding my email address. It's all over Mickie's site. Maybe I just made it too difficult to find on my front page.

<<Pathetic because these morons got their panties in a knot over what? Some guy in a rarely visited deep, dark, dank, corner of the web.

<<There's a lot more, but, I'll take someone's advice, and not give them credit: I'm going to read something funnier than this, probably that 1% mentioned earlier, that I emulated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PS: One button to press that I had not mentioned: say something before she says it.